Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Book of Jennifer's

Taylor is learning memory verses in her class at church. Here is her first one in her words...

"God made the sky and earth. Jennifers 1:1."

That girl cracks me up!! I recorded her saying it the other day. It's just too cute for words! She met one of Dustin's cross country runners after the football game Friday. Her name is Jennifer. She looked at me and said, "Jennifer...like my memory verse?"

Another funny Taylor story while I am telling them...Last Saturday we celebrated my grandparents 55th wedding anniversary!! We ate at Furr's then all went to mass with them in Lubbock. Taylor saw a statue of Jesus and asked why he was just wearing a diaper. Silly girl! Then she asked me if Jesus was real. I told her of course he is. He lives in heaven, but we can also have him in our hearts. She scrunched up her nose and said, "I am taking him out of my heart. He's too big to fit in there!"

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love stories like that. Tay-tay is so cute. We miss her!

Libby said...

The cuteness in this post is overwhelming...I bet Jesus giggled a little bit with that last one:)

Shanta said...

PRICELESS.