Sunday, July 05, 2009

July 4th and Class Reunion

We had a great 4th weekend! We came to Lubbock Thursday for my last doctor's appointment and just stayed here for the weekend. I go into the hospital TONIGHT for cervidil and they will start pitocin tomorrow morning. Ryan Samuel will be here tomorrow...yay!!! We've had a great weekend with family and friends. Taylor got to hold her first sparkler last night and loved it! She also "swam" (floated) on her own in a big pool! I was so proud of her!

We also had our 10 year high school reunion this weekend. It was great to see so many people I hadn't seen in a while! Everyone met at Fox and Hound Friday night, then met up again Saturday at the Slaton Park. It was great fun. Here's proof from the fun weekend...



Taylor "swimming"


She loved the sparklers! So does her mommy!


Sidewalk chalk at Gammy and Pa-pa's house


One last belly shot...39 1/2 weeks!
At the park...Lori, Justin and Dustin



Brooke, Me, and Melody

Mike and Dustin being goofy
Me and Shannon

Me, Annetta and Ashleigh

Group Picture

Dustin and I before the reunion Friday night



3 comments:

Amy said...

WOAH!!! I'm SO excited for y'all. I can't wait to see pictures of baby Ryan! Blessings to you all!

Libby said...

Great pics...love the sparkler one! I can't wait to see the new pics of Mr. Ryan, I pray that everything goes well...we'll be thinking of you 4!!!

Shanta said...

We can't wait for pictures! Hurry up Dustin :) Welcome Ryan!