Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Pics

Just some random pictures I found on my flash card from the last few weeks. The first two are from today. Our neighbor brought over this t-shirt her son had outgrown. Taylor was so excited over her new "Sands Mustang" shirt!!


We let Cassie in the dining room the other day while Dustin watered the backyard so she wouldn't get really muddy. I thought she looked so cute with her head up on the step!
Mom and David came to visit our new house and rode on the motorcycle. I had to get a pic of Taylor on the bike with them. It cracks me up to see my mom on a motorcycle!! (sorry mom...it's just too funny).
Taylor playing with bath foam one night after we moved...

While packing, we found lots of things I forgot we had. Taylor came across this hat she wore as a newborn and put it back on. Then she put on the feather boa and jewelry and pushed her stroller all over the house. Silly girl!

Playing in the sprinkler

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. Taylor reminds me of Jane in the Tarzan shows with her leopard print swimsuit.
Love,
Pop Pop

Libby said...

My goodness, in those first pics she looks too big!! She is just adorable, Allyson!

Chrissy Cross said...

So cute! Taylor made it into Cooper's prayers last night, along with Mr. Potato Head. It was funny.

Luft Family said...

She is too cute! Can't wait to see pictures of Ryan very soon...!