Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cousin Time!

Justin, Lindsay, Britten and Baby Ellie are in Texas for a while to visit. We got to hang out with them and the rest of the cousins on Monday and Tuesday. I FINALLY got to see and hold sweet baby Ellie. Let me tell you, she is tiny but gorgeous! She has so much hair and the biggest, darkest eyes. My son, of course, makes her look even smaller! We had so much fun hanging out at Gammy and Pa-paw's and getting to see Chrissy and her 3 sweet kids. It was a zoo with SEVEN kids under 3 1/2, but tons of fun!

Here are a few pictures first of my 2 sweet kiddos on Sunday. Ryan hanging out in his bouncy seat and Taylor in her new swimming pool...
seriously mom, no more pictures!!

such sweet eyes!


a rose from our rose bush out front


Taylor in her new pool




precious Ellie

check out her beautiful eyes!
Cooper getting tickled by Pa-paw

Gammy and Pa-paw and 7 of their 9 grandkids


Ellie and Ryan...only 11 days apart!
sweet cousins


Clayton has beautiful eyes!

Cheese Britten
swimming at Gammy and Pa-paw's

2 comments:

Josh and Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Staci said...

Love all the pics. Wow am I a lucky aunt or what?! I love the one of Ryan and his silly face and the one of Ellie yawning. TOO TOO cute. I am sure Britten and Tay Tay are having a blast together. Love you