Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Too Much Basketball???

So, yesterday after the kids I was keeping went home, Taylor was playing in her room and I was in the living room watching T.V. She came running in the living room with her little plastic basketball and told me she was shooting. She ran back into her room and I heard the ball bouncing everywhere. After a couple of throws, I hear this...


Taylor - "That's a foul!"

I am thinking...is that what I heard?! So I walk closer to the door and hear her say it again. I am trying to contain my laughter, when I hear...


"Catch the ball, first!"

Needless to say, I think our gym rat has been listening to her mama yell at too many basketball games!!!!


District basketball is half-way over. Dustin's team sits in 3rd right now and the top 3 teams make play-offs. They really could be in 2nd right now and have a very good chance to tie for 2nd after the next half of district. It's really busy right now and Dustin's not home much, but I love basketball season!! March Madness here we come!!

With that said, I am excited to report that the Wall's are no longer living in the stone-age...we got cable!! And DVR...yay!! So, March Madness will be even more fun this year! And can I say that I am loving the DVR. It's so awesome. It's about time...right?!

And of course, it wouldn't be a good post if I didn't leave you with some pictures of our cute sweet 2-year old. Okay, maybe the sweet part is stretching it a bit(she is 2), but she really is cute!


Dustin got a bike this weekend and a seat for Taylor
The helmet is hilarious on her!
If that doesn't make you smile...


My dad's girlfriend, Felicia bought Taylor these super-cute boots!

Looking pretty before church




She's starting to look so grown up...it's killing me!


This is Shiloh, a cute little stray that runs around Southland. She is so sweet and Taylor loves her!

7 comments:

Josh and Staci said...

So cute! I love that bike. I am sure that Tay Tay loves to go for a ride!! That story is hillarious about the foul! I miss that little cutie pie!

Chrissy Cross said...

That little sweetie is going to know basketball in and out before she is 3!! She is precious. Hey, when you get a chance to breathe a little, let's get together!!

Libby said...

Oh my word...there are no words for how cute your child is!! Love the bike seat:) Looks like Dustin enjoyed it as much as Taylor! How are you feeling? Good, I hope...y'all take care...love from the Melton fam...

pop pop said...

She's so darn cute with the helmet on. Reminds me when ya'll used to ride on the bike seat. Both of my McDonald's spies are growing up too fast.
Pop Pop

The Steffens said...

Looks like fun. Think that Dustin will give me a ride when I am there? She looks so cute! Miss you all so much!

Amy said...

Taylor looks so cute! That bike is so neat. We have been wanting to get one. Do you like that one?

April Carrasco said...

Miss seeing you guys. Y'all need to swing by the next time you are running errands in town.