Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas Pics

This first picture isn't actually from Christmas, but I hadn't posted it and thought it was too cute! Staci and Lindsay were here at Thanksgiving and Aunt Staci spoiled Britten and Taylor rotten! One of the things she got them were these cute matching dresses. Aren't they just the cutest little girls?!


These next two pictures are of Taylor going through her stocking on Christmas morning. She thought it was so neat that Santa left stuff in her stocking. It was her first year to really understand it!


We celebrate Christmas with Dustin's parents (Grandma and Grandpa) on the 23rd. Here are a few pics from that. I love the rocking chair they got Taylor from Cracker Barrel.



The only Santa Taylor would have anything to do with was this fake Santa at Holland Gardens. Oh, well...at least she sat on this Santa's lap!

And finally, a few pics in her Christmas dress. We were so blessed with a fun, relaxing Christmas!! I love it when Dustin is off and we can just be lazy! We had another sonogram Monday. This baby is already moving so much and I can feel it a lot. During the sonogram, the baby was moving everywhere, but we still managed to get some really good pictures. We saw the heartbeat, but the baby was moving to quickly to hear it on the doppler. I am almost 13 weeks (tomorrow). I seem to be feeling a little better. I am looking forward to more energy soon!!!

5 comments:

Josh and Staci said...

I love that pic in their purple dresses. It is the girls that make the dresses so cute!! Would you mail that one to me???

Hollie said...

Miss Taylor is sooooo big! What a great helper she'll be with the little one. So glad that your pregnancy is going well. We get ot find out what we are having on Friday- that is...if baby Epperson isn't modest & is ready ot make his/her debut! I can't wait to find out...definately think this baby is a boy, but would be thrilled either way. Our names are: Cy Wesley and Georgia Kate. How 'bout you guys?

pop pop said...

I am sure lucky to have two wonderful and beautiful granddaughters

Sara said...

Allyson, did I hear you aren't taking pictures anymore? Or is that a rumor? NOOOOO!!!!

Shanta said...

Those are wonderful pictures, guys! I love Taylor in her Christmas dress! Fun news- we're expecting a little one in July as well! Congrats again to you all!