Saturday, October 25, 2008

My TWO Year Old!

My baby turned TWO on October 16. How can two-years have already gone by?! I feel like it was just a few short months ago that she was born. I am really loving this fun time in our lives right now! She is overflowing with energy ALL the time! She loves to talk and learn new things. She loves to play dress up, have her nails and fingernails painted, play with dolls and run outside. I love to watch her play with her dolls. She is such a little "mommy". I also love to hear her sing and pray. She says such sweet things in her prayers that just make my heart feel good! Here are some pictures from her birthday on Saturday.



Playing outside before everyone arrived











My pretty cousins, Kristin and Kelcee




cute cousin Thatcher


Taylor's Elmo cake

Family pic...she got into the icing!! Blowing out her candles


Showing off her new "dress up stuff"



Taylor and her cousin, Riley...I think they overdosed on b-day cake!

Riley, Taylor and Mikaela


We got Taylor a play set for her baby dolls...play pen, stroller, swing, kick gym. I found her in her room that night IN they play pen for the baby doll!!




Here are some pictures from yesterday. Ashtyn and Taylor made spider cookies!






Taylor at the football game. I thought she looked too cute in her toboggan

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Taylor

Chrissy Cross said...

I love the pic of her in her shoes and earings! What a cutie!

Shanta said...

Happy Birthday precious Taylor! I can't believe you are sooo big! I love your Elmo cake and all your dress up gear!

The Brays said...

Ohh, I love this age too! Taylor has usch an awesome personality...I can tell in her pictures.

ben and nat said...

Hi Allyson~
I can't believe that taylor is so big.She is adorable!

Libby said...

I can't believe that she's already 2!! That's just crazy...but what a precious one you have there...