Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BLESSED!

I have recently begun reading two new blogs. Two blogs of people that I do not know. They have brought blessing and thankfulness to my life. They have brought me a renewed relationship with my Lord, one that was becoming stale and stagnant. Go check them out. And be blessed!!

http://aholyexperience.com - I just started reading this one today, but I can tell you now, it is one I will continue to read. My friend and Sunday school teacher from our church in Lubbock, Buddy, emailed the link to this blog. My first thought after reading Tuesday's entry was WOW! I love Elizabeth Elliots quote! Ann (the blog writer) reminded me how blessed I am. She also showed me that through my dark times (which thankfully have been few) Jesus did carry me and He WAS enough!

http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ - I've been reading this blog for a while now. The story behind why the blog began is so touching (and emotional!!!). Many of her blog entries are hilarious! My favorite of recent was about Rahab. A wonderful story and she told it beautifully. She is a wonderful writer!

I hope these blogs will bless you as they have me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are indeed right!!! Blessed! Thanks for sharing those. mom

April Carrasco said...

Oh my word! I can't stop reading those blogs. Thanks for the encouragement.

Ashley said...

I loved this blog as well. SO wonderful