Wednesday, April 09, 2008

TOMORROW!!!

Yay, The Office is back on tomorrow!!!!! Is it bad that I am SO excited over a TV show?! And that I have been excited since they started showing the teaser's on NBC with the "Welcome Back" song?! I love that show.

We've been enjoying the warmer weather lately (except for today, although the rain was GREAT)! With the warmer weather comes fun new things for Taylor, like popsicles! Since she had her first one last week, she now begs for them all the time. My dad called this morning and could hear her in the background crying. He asked what was wrong and I told him that she wouldn't eat her waffle because she wanted a popsicle. Crazy girl. Of course, Pop Pop said I should've given it to her...well, I'm not as nice as Pop Pop! We've also been driving with the windows rolled down. Every time I get in the car, Taylor says "Mommy windows." She loves the fresh air! If we let the girl live outside, she would!

Here are some pictures of Taylor's first popsicle that she held ALL by herself! She was hosed down afterwards!


Also some pictures of Taylor enjoying left over cake batter!


Taylor has started doing some new things lately that of course I need to brag about! :-) She is counting to 7. She normally skips 2, but it is so cute! When she gets to 7 she yells it loud...it sounds like "SEBEN." She's also started singing more and knows most of the words to You Are My Sunshine and Jesus Loves Me. Unfortunately, she's also learning how to throw some BIG temper tantrums, which is NOT so cool! She's been spending some time in her bed lately for that. Otherwise, things are pretty calm and quiet here, which is how we like it. I think there is only like 7 more weeks of school! YAY!!

10 comments:

The Steffens said...

Love these pics. Britten loves Popcicles a lot too! She wont eat grape ones, though bc they taste like medicine! I can't waitto get them both together! We love yall.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are sooo good! Of course, how could they not be --- a beautiful baby and a talented photographer mom! Love ya'll. gammy

pop pop said...

Of course Pop Pop would give it to her. Probably one in each hand!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE NOE RULES AT POP POP'S HOUSE! Ha! Be ready to have fun Britten.

Libby said...

What cute pics!! So adorable...it's funny how things change with our parents when they become parents, huh? My mom got on to me the other day for making Grace share her blanket...heaven forbid:) I hear ya on the tantrums as well, as we speak, Grace is in her crib throwing one...ah, the joys of motherhood:)

Libby said...

oops...I meant to say when our parents become grandparents...

Ashley said...

So sweet.

I loved the office tonight. It was a riot. They are so creative.

Alisa Palmer said...

The Office was insane last night. Just flat out insane. I love Angela and Andy being together - it's so funny.

Let's get together sometime soon! I have bride drama to tell you :) Need someone who has probably been there!

Anonymous said...

How cute. What happened to her little nose??

Anonymous said...

I'm a little slow on the viewing. The pictures are precious. I wanted to remind the girls that Baby Taylor was no baby any more. The girls will be at Don & Lynette's the end of May. Hopefully all the girls can get together. That would be loads of fun. -Love ya, Leslie

Alisa Palmer said...

thanks for the comment, allyson! i need some advice for shooting families with kids. Kids under 7 years old to be exact! Any suggestions on keeping their interest in the shoot and avoiding certain disaster?