Sunday, April 27, 2008

18 Months

How is it that my baby is already a year and a half??!! Gosh, and she's not really a baby anymore! She has really been a lot of fun lately. She definitely keeps us on our toes! Here are some fun facts about my 18 month old...

1) She doesn't really like to get dirty or messy. If she spills something on her or gets something on her hands, she will tell you "mess" and expect you to clean her up.

2) She LOVES to dress up in anything (see the next 2 pictures). She loves all jewelry, purses, shoes, clothes and hats.

Princess Taylor
Taylor was wearing her daddy's boots this weekend. She was just in her diaper. I needed to see that naked bottom...she'll kill me one day for this! (also note the bracelet and donut hole...accessories are important!)3) She loves to show-off and knows when she is doing it. When she plays at the playground in the mall, she will go to the top of the slide, then look around to see how many parents are watching her. She will wink or wave or give a cheesy smile before she slides. She was also being a little ham on Friday at breakfast. This is how I found her eating. The girls I keep were laughing at her, so she hammed it up even more!
4) Taylor continues to amaze us almost daily with her vocabulary and understanding of so many things! Last week, she woke up from her nap and told me she wanted a cereal bar. And she said the whole thing by herself and it sounded perfect! I looked at her like, did you really just say that?! Another conversation last week went something like this...
Taylor: "my cup"
Me: "where is it?"
Taylor: "up high"
Me: "where?"
Taylor: "right there"
It's crazy that I can carry on a conversation with her!
Here are a few more pictures of my baby that's not really a baby anymore...








14 comments:

The Steffens said...

LOVE the boots pic! She is so big.....she resembles Britt in the picture of her looking down! I can't wait to get these 2 princesses together!!! Love yall!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

She is just so cute! Love the boot pic!

Libby said...

Oh my goodness....that boots picture is adorable! I can't believe that she's already 18 months old, what a sweetie!! She sounds so smart too:) I love that you can have conversations with her, too fun...

Anonymous said...

Those pics in the green outfit make her look so old! I want to say "No, Taylor, don't grow up so fast." But I know each phase is so special and I will just try to enjoy each moment. Love you all! I am so blessed!!! gammy

pop pop said...

She sure is growing up and getting so old acting. Love the boot picture.

Kerry Kern said...

She is such a pretty girl.

Alisa Palmer said...

Wow - she is so precious. Even when she is crying she is cute! Yeah, she will kill you for the boots picture - but don't we all have a picture like that?

what is your email address, btw?

April Carrasco said...

Man, she looks like her cousin in the pictures with her hair down and the side bow. So precious! I love the chubby bottom picture :)!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. She seems like a character. I bet she makes anyone and everyone laugh.

Amber & Nathan

Ashley said...

We love that sweet Taylor

Averi said...

She is so freaking cute! I want to see you again. You know, there are so many things that make Thatcher and Taylor alike....they are both clowns and love attention, they both love to eat :), they are both adorable...but Thatcher never dresses up. The closest he comes is a cap to go dig in the dirt with daddy. Funny how boys are boys and girls are girls. Give her hugs and kisses for me!

Amy said...

I can't believe she's so old already! I love her little personality -- she's so funny!

PrEsToNs said...

what a precious lil girl

Shanta said...

Hands down, the boots are the best picture out there. Frame it!