Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Every Country Girl Needs Overalls

Taylor wore her overalls to her friend Landry's birthday party tonight. Dustin gave her a bath before we left, and her hair just flipped out so pretty in the back. I put the bow in her hair and she actually left it there all evening!! When we got home, I couldn't resist taking some pictures of my cute girl!!

The train had just blown it's horn when I took this picture. She always makes this face when the train blows it's horn, then she says "choo choo" and runs to look out the door.
After church and Taylor's nap on Sunday, we took a few pictures. We all "sort of" matched...which is a great time for a photo-op. Wait, any time is a great time for a photo-op as far as I'm concerned...


8 comments:

Libby said...

Love the pictures of y'all together, and, oh my word, those are the cutest overalls ever!! Of course, Miss Taylor makes them that way. She is getting so big...That picture of her and Dustin is so adorable! Y'all take care.

Ashley said...

The overall pictures are my favorite. She looks so grown up!

Amy said...

Precious!

April Carrasco said...

I love her hair with that little bow. She looks so old.

Anonymous said...

She is getting and acting so grown up. Her personality changes every time I see her.
Pop Pop

melissa deaver said...

I love the one where she's walking towards you - looks like she's on a runway. :)

Kerry Kern said...

You have the pretiest family ever. Love all your pics

PrEsToNs said...

hey I have no idea if you'll remember me from LCU......Your lil girl is so precious!!!
Tierney