Monday, January 21, 2008

Chicken Dots

The "chicken dots" (as Jadyn calls them) have been exposed in my home. (that's chicken pox for you slow ones). So far, Taylor shows no signs and with my history of shingles, so far I'm okay too. One of our neighbors and good friends out here in the country has a 3 year old and 7 month old. She thought the 7 month old might have gotten them and brought her over for me to look. Turns out, it's not the chicken pox, but fifth's disease. This is a rash all over your body and low-grade fever that can last up to 3 weeks. I thought Taylor might be getting it, but it looks like it was just dry skin. So, if you have anything contagious, feel free to stop by...chances are, we've already been exposed. :-)
Taylor went for her 15 month check up today. She's in the 60th % for weight and the 40th% for height. The doctor said everything looks good.
She continues to talk a lot and loves to show off to anyone that will give her attention. Last night, we were watching the Lady Raider game and they turned the ball over. I yelled "Dang-it" and guess what my daughter did...yep...she repeated me. UGH! I'm going to have to start watching what I say. Here's some pictures of Taylor this afternoon...quit bugging me now Lindsay and just come see us!!!!



While I was taking pictures she found my camera bag with my old film camera in it. She pulled it out, put it up to her face and said "cheese." Wonder how she knew how to do that?!
And this is her new trick. She pushes a chair up to the table, climbs up and stands right up. NO FEAR!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so old in these pictures! As always she is adorable!!!!

The Steffens said...

LOVE them! She is sooo big. Her and Britten need to get together! THanks for the pics.....it made my day to get to see my precious niece!

Luft Family said...

Hey Allyson!
It was so good to hear from you and yes, I do remember you and Dustin. Your daughter is precious, she favors you both! I hope ya'll are doing good. Thanks for sending me a message!

pop pop said...

She is getting so big and smarter every day. I can't see her and big cousin Britten together. I can just see Britten trying to pick her up and carry her. That will be a full load.

Anonymous said...

"Ja" and I loved visting you, Dustin, and Tay-Tay. She grows up so much each time I see her. LOVE the pics...mostly the "cheese" one!!

Unknown said...

She looks so big in those pictures! She is just a little doll baby!

Anonymous said...

Miss Taylor has personality plus!!! I can't believe how big she is! Let me know if y'all are out this way, I'd love to see the three of you!!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

She looks like a spunky little thing! Too cute!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Taylor is one pretty little girl. How are ya stranger?? Miss talking to you.

Marta said...

She's just too cute! I love her hair!