Wednesday, November 07, 2007

She's Walking!!!

Taylor's been taking steps occasionally for about 6 weeks now. On Sunday, she really started walking a lot more. By Monday, I think I only saw her only crawl twice that day! Now, she walks EVERYWHERE! I took these pictures of her yesterday. I LOVE this outfit that my uncle, aunt and cousins gave her. Thanks Brad, Kari, Tin and Kelc!




In other news, we are officially "in" the new house. I really LOVE it! We see Dustin a lot more, save on gas, and sleep really good at night b/c it's so quiet! I don't know if I'll ever be able to live back in town again!! We walk to the playground at the school almost every day and the kids love it! Taylor and I go down to the gym some at the end of Dustin's practices and she loves to play on the court!

We had the basketball girls over Monday night to eat supper. Taylor wasn't too sure what to think, but I had lots of fun! They kicked off their season last night with a win over Jayton! Basketball season is now in full swing! Come see us sometime at our new place!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious she is!!! And I'm not prejudiced either.

Anonymous said...

You better watch out. You are going to turn into a country girl before long! Taylor sure has gotten to be a big girl! I love her leopard costume.

Libby said...

Yay!! She looks so big! Can you believe it's already been a year? That outfit is too cute and I love how you always do her hair, I'm telling ya, poor Grace doesn't stand a chance...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

That outfit is really cute. I love it that her little midget self is walking...she is not really a midget; I just think it looks funny when little babies that small start walking. She is a cutie pie.

The Steffens said...

LOVE the outfit! Where is it from? lol. (Does it come in my size! HA) She is so pretty. Even if she wasn't my neice, I would think that she was!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

How exciting!