Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween

Taylor was a little leapord for Halloween. I think she is the cutest little leopard...I'm not partial, though. HA! She had lots of fun trick-or-treating! She saw a sucker at her Pop Pop's house and stuck it in her mouth with the paper on. I tried to take it away, but she wasn't having it. I didn't want her to cry and smear her face paint, so I let her keep it. (I think my friend April posted once about "Being a better mom before you have kids." It's so true!) She eventually sucked through the paper, so Taylor had her first Tootsie Roll Pop on Halloween!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree. . . I have never seen a cuter leopard!

Libby said...

What a cute leopard!! Happy Belated Halloween to y'all too:)

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

She is too cute...I love the costume.

The Steffens said...

She looks so big sitting on that step with Dad! She is ADORABLE. Today we asked Britten if she wanted to go see baby Tay-Tay (we meant the new pictures), and she thought that we were going to go SEE her. She misses her little cousin just as much as I do! Love yall!

Ashley said...

How cute! I wish i would have seen her. she is growing so much.