Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Summertime

Last weeks blog topic was reasons you are looking forward to summer. Here they are...

1) To work on my tan. Goodness knows I need to!! I tan pretty easily, but pretty much stayed out of the sun last summer since I was pregnant. I am ready to tan this year! My legs are really pasty!

2) To be able to take the kids I keep outside. The weather is so unpredictable in the spring and I am ready for summer when we'll be able to go outside almost every day. It keeps me sane and allows the kids to get all their energy out. Plus, the babies love it, too.

3) Bar-b-que!! I love it when Dustin grills. And what a better time than the summer?!

4) 4th of July (especially 4th on Broadway!) I love all the food!! Plus, this year, we can take Taylor to the parade. It'll be so much fun!!

No comments: