Thursday, April 19, 2007

Machelle & Clint

Machelle and Clint were married last Saturday in a gorgeous ceremony in Canyon. I've known Machelle, her sister Malissa, and brother Michael for over 10 years now. We met at White River Youth Camp when we were much younger. I formed an immediate bond with this great family. I love seeing them because even though it had been too long since we'd last seen each other, I felt like I had just seen them yesterday!

Machelle and Clint are crazy and seem absolutely perfect for each other! They are so laid back! Even when Machelle was putting her bouquet together just a couple of hours before the ceremony and making boutonniere's, she remained so calm!! I didn't get any pictures done before the ceremony and we quickly lost light afterwards, but I think I still got some really good ones.

Congrats, you guys! I'm SO happy for ya'll!!


Machelle doing her make-up.

Machelle & Clint's adorable son Micah


Missy's little girl Maddie. She thought the tights would keep her warmer if they were pulled up high!

Missy helping Machelle get dressed




8 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Awww...you know I love the mushy stuff! What a great thing to read today, Ally. Great Job! Oh, and I think I photographed a wedding there, too. Back when I was, *cough* film. OH, my i'm old!

Kerry Kern said...

Great job Ally, those pictures are great!

Jamie Pitman said...

Good Job! I like the one of the little boy, his eyes are beautiful!

amber said...

You take wonderful pictures!! You are very talented!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Amber - Do I know you? :)

Wenni Donna said...

Congratulations for your grand wedding. Went for a bridal fair at one of the spacious DC wedding venues last month with my friend. Collection was awesome. All the guests were attended personally. Sweets were arranged in a beautiful manner. Overall the event was a blast.

Anonymous said...

let me get your little panties off and make your p---y feel real good

Anonymous said...

شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
شركة تسريب المياه