Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hand-me-downs

These two onsies are hand-me-downs from Britten. We love all the hand-me-downs! The "Cutie" onsie is a 6-12 month onsie and the green one with butterlies is a 9 month onsie. And Taylor's not even 6 months old yet!! I can't believe she can already fit into these sizes. I'm glad, though, b/c with the cooler weather, it's nice to have some long sleeve onsies! Poor child, we never feed her!

She's looking in the mirror in this picture. She thinks she's pretty funny!

Brityn and Shelbi (the girls I keep) are making her laugh in this pic. She just LOVES them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she is always such a happy little girl! and CUTIE definitely fits her.

Anonymous said...

She is little miss personality!

The Steffens said...

Ok i know that Britten still could wear that Cutie onsie when I sent it! Britten takes after her Daddy because I was chubby like a Lewis like Taylor is!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness--she looks just like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

She's definitely not camera shy and very photogenic like her cousin Britten.