Sunday, February 04, 2007

Update

Wow, it's been a while. Taylor is growing up so quickly!! She is constantly smiling and laughing. I love it that she is always happy. In the morning, when she wakes up, I go in to her room and look over her crib. When she see's me, she gives me the biggest smile. Talk about melt your heart!! She is also sitting up VERY well! I can sit her up and let go and she'll stay for 10 or 15 seconds. She's also grabbing everything...my hair, my necklace, Dustin's chest hair! It's too funny. We can put a rattle in front of her and she grabs it and plays with it. It usually ends up in her mouth. She also takes her pacifier out and puts it back in. Her hand/eye coordination is really developing. Here are a few recent pictures...


She was swinging after her bottle the other day. It cracks me up that her hand is on her belly...true contentment!


Here are a couple from last Sunday after church. She was laughing at her daddy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I guess I'm pretty lucky to have 3 of the most wonderful daughters in the world and two of the most beautiful granddaughters too!!

Ashley said...

such a beautiful girl!

Averi said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she can sit up like that! Thatcher is not so good with the sitting. His neck needs to get stronger. He Is about to roll over,though!
Can't wait to see her tomorrow!

Marta said...

she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Steffens said...

She does look so old in these pictures....not to mention beautiful! I love the church outfit!! How cute! Tell my neice I miss her and love her!

Anonymous said...

Don't you feel blessed that she is so happy and is now healthy! I know I am. She is precious!

Robby and Lynsey said...

so cute. Love the pink and red outfit!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

One word...precious!