Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Party

We have an annual Christmas party with three other very fun families each year. We call it the Christmas Story party b/c we exchange "the lamp leg" from the Christmas Story movie. We draw for it each year. Whoever wins it has to display it through Christmas that year, then has to put it up the day after Thanksgiving the next year and display it until the party. We also all have to sing something, either as a couple or individual and someone always puts on some sort of funny performance (Kenneth, we know it's usually you, but Dave and Cami are sure competing for the spotlight!). We all laugh way too hard and eat way too much! Here are the highlights from this years party...


Terri strumming the guitar b/c Dave forgot the keyboard...gosh Dave!!
Can we say "ham's"??!! Cami and Dave singing "Baby it's cold outside." Ya'll are so meant to be together!!!

The clown's of the group!! Kenneth and his daughter Kimberly (the hand's) are hilarious. This was too much!

Cory compete's for the clown of the group. He and Terri singing "Grandma got run over by a reindeer."

Sweet little Riley. I know she's wondering who all these crazy people are!!



Mikaela dancing to our singing. What a cutie!!



Grandma's doing what they do best...putting those babies to sleep!!

Our little drama queen all sacked out!

Dave showing off his socks that he won in the Chinese gift exchange. Looking good!!
Lynette wanted to win "the leg" so bad this year, and they did. Can you tell she is excited?! I didn't get a picture of "the leg" this year, but below is our group picture from last year.



I look forward to this party every year. I can't wait until next year...I'm determined to win the leg!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I think this must be the best party around! Looks like everybody has a great time!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness--that's awesome!! I'm really sad that you & Dustin didn't get the lamp. I would have loved to see it!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great! We had such a good time. I really miss hanging out with everyone. Looking forward to Christmas, though... Not a finga!