Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Bowman's and The Brown's

Wow, what a day! I had two really fun shoots, both at Tech. Dustin and I know the Bowman's from church...they're such sweet friends of ours! They have the cutest, most squeezable little boy, Charlie. He has the prettiest blue eyes!!! Taylor was helping me edit these pictures, and she was actually drooling over those baby blues! Carley, look out...Taylor's coming after Charlie! Bowman's, we are so blessed to know you guys. Thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful family. Click here to see all the pictures.





Okay, so I have to explain this picture. Apparently, Andy has a friend that always puts his child in very precarious places for a picture to show off to his friends. So, Andy just had to have this picture of Charlie. He looks SO TINY!


Next, it was the Brown's. My mom works with Tracee's mom at the scrapbook store. Tracee is pregnant with their second...a little boy. She's got five weeks to go. She looks great, doesn't she! Their daugther Tatum just turned two in November and is FULL of energy. She is so smart and quite a little ham. I love the blonde hair with brown eyes...she's a beauty. Hopefully we got a good family shot for their Christmas cards! For all their pictures, click here.




















4 comments:

Averi said...

Ally, those are awesome pictures! I know you had a very busy weekend, but these turned out great! I totally have to get you to photograph Thatcher! (And my whole family, one day!)

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Great pics. I can't believe how big Tatum has gotten. Can you please email me what camera you have? I think I may get one like it for Christmas and I can't remember what model it is. I don't have your email address so I had to use your blog for this...sorry.

The Steffens said...

I have to agree that Charlie is to die for!!! Those eyes are so beautiful! Sorry Ally.....Him and Britten are closer in age! ha. Ally.....you are sooo talented with your photography! I am so proud of you! Love you!

Ashley said...

Drool all you want Taylor, we know where Charlie's heart lies....

GREAT pictures