Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankful

Ramzi and Trax playing on the table
Sue put Taylor right to sleep
Her cute smile...we see more and more of it each day
Bill with his arms full!

Taylor and I
Taylor with Grandpa & Grandma Wall
One happy and thankful family!




The word "thankful" has a totally new meaning this year! And I'm sure you all know why! We are so thankful that God blessed our lives with Miss Taylor. She's our joy and our miracle. Our lives will never be the same and we are so excited about it!
We had lunch at Sam & Diane's. It was wonderful food and a relaxing afternoon!! Something about that living room just makes you want to fall on the couch and take a nap. We love spending time with them and Taylor loves being with her Grandparents!! For supper, we headed out to the Weaver's. Mom met us there and we had a great time!! Everyone got to love on Taylor and we enjoyed eating with two hands! And the dressing! Nothing is like Sue Weavers dressing (with onions, of course!) We had lots of laughs and got to see David and his family, whom we hadn't seen in a few years. Those boys have really grown up! And who can forget teasing Cori about her coffee mug of giblet gravy. She prefers to drink it!! Yuck! It was a great day, full of family and blessings!!

2 comments:

Averi said...

I love gravy too, but not to drink it! Looks like you guys had a great time...

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how many times we forget to be thankful for all we have. I know I wallow in my lonliness, etc. so many times when God has truly blessed me beyond what I ever deserve or can even imagine! You and Dustin and baby Taylor are some of my undeserved blessings but I am so thankful that God has seen fit to allow me to be blessed by you all!