Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

My friend Jenn recently blogged about people putting up their Christmas lights and turning them on before Thanksgiving. It drives me crazy, too!! Even if you put them up before Thanksgiving, atleast wait until Friday to turn them on. But for me, once Thanksgiving is over, I'm all about Christmas!!! I love the music, the decorations, the "Christmasey" smells and the holiday cheer! I finished putting up our decorations today! I also dressed Taylor in a 1st Christmas onsie yesterday. Here are some of my favorites...






9 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I love your blog. It's so creative and really cute. Check mine out as I just uploaded a few of Friday's pictures to the site. I can't wait to pick out the perfect Christmas cards. We are very happy with the shoot and we thank you very much. We'll definitely do it again sometime. I need your email!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures.. the one of Taylor in her first Christmas onesie is so cute.. with the bow in her hair she looks like a little Christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

She looks so pretty all dressed in her Christmas outfit. I was noticing the other day she sure looks a lot like the both of you.

Anonymous said...

I think you get that love of the Christmas season in part from me! I love everything about Christmas! Your decorations look wonderful ---but your precious daughter is the very best Christmas present you'll ever have! (until you have another little one) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

You said it best! :)

You have been busy! It all looks great. I love the onesie! She is getting so big!

Ashley said...

I loved holding Taylor the past 2 Sundays in class. She is getting so big yet she is still so tiny and precious at the same time. I love this time of year!

The Steffens said...

I love Xmas too! The tree looks awesome!! I love Taylor in her onesie!! How adorable! We will see yall soon!

Averi said...

She looks so cute in that! It was so good to hang out with you guys today. Maybe we can do it again sometime when niether of our kids is screaming!!!!

LaDale said...

Taylor is so cute. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Next year she will be all into the tree and decorations. Delaney loves Christmas.