Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Lil' Pumpkin

I have lots more pictures of Taylor in her Pumpkin Outfit, including one great family picture, but blogger is being a pain and won't let me post them. I'll continue to try! For now, here's a peek at Our Lil' Pumpkin!



I got Taylor dressed yesterday, but I needed to finish getting ready. She loves the sound of the hair dryer, so I laid her on our bed and turned on the hair dryer while I put on my make-up and got dressed. She fell asleep all stretched out on our bed. I thought it was too cute!!

4 comments:

Averi said...

She is a perfect pumpkin! Sorry I did not come by today. I would love to do lunch tomorrow. You name the time and place...I am free all day! (I have a Dr.'s appointment at 8:00 in the morning...but that's it.)

Kelli Marchbanks said...

She is just precious! Isn't the hairdryer sound great??? I love it!

Anonymous said...

By far the most BEAUTIFUL Pumpkin in the patch. I'm glad Dustin got to clean out the pumpkin insides the other night. Ha!

Robby and Lynsey said...

cute little pumpkin!