Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hand-me-downs & Giggles

The first three pictures are of a cute hand-me-down outfit that Britten gave to Taylor. I know that there will be many more to come! I tried to describe the outfit to Lindsay, but she couldn't remember which one...do you remember now? Britten was atleast 7 or 8 weeks when she wore this outfit...maybe older. Taylor is just over 1 month and it already fits. The top is even a little short! The last three pictures are from yesterday. I was changing Taylor's diaper and she started giggling. I quickly grabbed the camera and started snapping away. She giggled three different times and it just melted my heart. She's growing so quickly we can't believe it!!!

There's that dimple!
I think she looks like my dad in the picture above. Definitely a Lewis!!

I love her smile!

What a cute little smirk she has on her face!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was giggling because she was thinking about how many more of these nasty diapers I'm going to make her change.
Taylor you are adorable with that dimple and smirk. How lucky can you be to look lke your
Pop Pop.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!! And such a good baby, too!!!

Averi said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! It hasn't even been 2 weeks since I have seen her and she is so big! I don't think I will be able to make it to the mall this week with Thanksgiving and all...but I really want to see you guys next week. Give her a hug for me!

Amy said...

Precious! I can't believe how much she looks like you!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable - the pictures brought tears to my eyes! She has changed so much already. You are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute (and big!)... I can't wait to see her in a month!