Thursday, November 16, 2006

1 Month Old





It is so hard for me to believe that Taylor is a month old already! This little girl is our pride and joy. I have no idea what we did before her!! She is such a sweet baby. She loves to be held and cuddled. She is a very good eater and will definitely let you know when she is hungry. She is sleeping well through the night and takes a couple of naps during the day, usually in the afternoon and evening. She doesn't like to be put down much, when sometimes makes it hard for me to get things done...like shower or put on make-up!! But I love that she likes to be held. She is changing daily and I love to watch her new expressions. Being a mother is like nothing I can describe!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you make such a wonderful momma! She is changing daily, and getting cuter and cuter each day!!! Being a gammy is wonderful, too!!!

Averi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!
So sad we couldn't see you guys yesterday. We will try again soon!!

The Steffens said...

Her face looks like the same shapes as Brittens! I see a lot of resemblances between them!! One month already! WOW

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty. I agree with Lindsay that she does have Britten's face shape. I'm glad you came by and I got to hold her and help you with announcements

Ashley said...

Happy one month! I think she looks like Britten too!

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze her!

Anonymous said...

How fast time flies! She is precious.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Can't believe its already been a month! She's adorable. I'm so glad motherhood suites you so well. :)