Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fred Flinestone Feet

So, for the last week now, I've had Fred Flinestone feet! It looks like someone blew into my big toe, and my feet blew up just like a balloon! They hurt pretty bad, and due to that and the fact that Taylor is dropping, I am also embracing the waddle. I have considered quacking when I walk, since people stare so much anyway! Atleast it would make for a good laugh.

It's been a long last couple of weeks, but I'm trying to just enjoy this time and not get too anxious. One of my favorite things is Taylor gets the hiccups atleast once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times. It's so fun to feel her jump around in my belly. I love being this close to her and feeling her move around, but I totally can't wait to see her! We have set up the induction for this Thursday, unless she chooses to make an early appearance. I can't believe I will be holding my baby girl this time next week. It's so surreal!! I get so choked up each time I think about her finally being here. I already love her so much.

When I went to the doctor on Wednesday, he estimated her weight. I was thinking around 7 1/2 pounds. He shocked me when he said between 8 & 8 1/2 pounds!!!! Hmmmmm...and she's going to come out how??!! I guess there's no turning back now! Check back next week for pictures of our little bundle of joy!

7 comments:

The Steffens said...

No matter how swollen your feet are, or how miserable you feel, I bet that you are still as beautiful as ever!! I can't wait to meet Taylor either!! I know that she will be soo beautiful! Love yall!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I can't believe that next week is the week!!!!! I am just SO excited for you guys! I keep checking in frequently to see if it has happened yet. Enjoy your last week being prego. :) You guys are in our thoughts.

melissa deaver said...

What a super exciting time in your life!! I'm so pumped for you guys!

Averi said...

I am so excited! I want to meet her, too! I know that she will be perfect. Just think, less than a week and you will be rid of all of these pains and on to some new ones! (oops, that probably didn't help.) Either way, I can not wait to see my new great niece!

Anonymous said...

Yabba Dabba Doo! Can't wait for Pebbles (Taylor) to get here. I guess I'll go by the new name that Britten gave me.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! The best adventure is about to begin. I can't wait to meet miss Taylor.

Averi said...

I like Pop Pop.