Saturday, July 15, 2006

Baby Taylor and Mommy update

Taylor and my belly both continue to grow!!! If she is "average" she probably weighs about 2 3/4 lbs and is 14 inches from head to toe. She wiggles and kicks many times a day. A few weeks ago, she would kick for like 5 minutes at a time. Now, she'll just kick a few times, and then as soon as Dustin touches my belly, she's done kicking. I'm thinking she's a little stubborn. Some days it feels like she is doing gymnastics in my belly. It's such a neat, but weird feeling.

At my 20 week sonogram, they found out that I have gall stones. It hadn't given me much trouble (other than a bit of nausea) until lately. The last few weeks, I've really had to start watching what I eat. No more fried, greasy or spicy foods. Mainly just blan foods for me! It kind of sucks because this was suppose to be the one time in my life that I could eat whatever I wanted. But, because of the gall stones, I've only gained 3 lbs. since I've gotten pregnant. I'm hoping this will make it easier to get the weight off after little Taylor gets here. And who knows, maybe I'll weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. I've also still been getting sick about once or twice a week. I can't really complain, though, because she is healthy and it's only for 9 months. I already know she is worth it!!!

For those of you that don't see me often, I've attached a picture from this morning. I am 26 weeks pregnant (2 weeks away from the 3rd trimester). I told you, my belly is really round!!!!

11 comments:

The Steffens said...

Your belly is so cute! I wish I was there to rub it!!! You are glowing and look amazing!! Miss ya!

Robby and Lynsey said...

You're adorable!

Larissa said...

ahhhh...gallstones! I had my gall bladder taken out 4 months after Madi was born. I was sooo sick with Madi, but was never told during pregnancy that I had gallstones. You look cute!

Ashley said...

I see you all the time and you are adorable! :)

melissa deaver said...

Thank you for posting the picture! :) I wish I was there to see you.

Averi said...

You look awesome! It is so fun to feel the little ones move, right? I am afraid I am gaining weight for both of us! Glad to hear she is a healthy little wiggler.

April Carrasco said...

Love the belly and I cannot wait until she is here!

Anonymous said...

Ally you look as beautiful as ever. Can't wait until Taylor Faith gets here.

Shanta said...

You're beautiful Allyson! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Jennifer K said...

You are gorgeous! I am so excited for y'all. I can't wait for you to hold miss taylor. It makes all the yucky things worth it!

Marta said...

Congrats on a healthy baby girl on the way!! How exciting! Kyle and I are expecting baby #2, a boy, in November. I just found your blog from Lynsey's and I'm glad to catch up with what's going on with you! You look great!!!