Sunday, June 18, 2006

Welcome Home

Saturday was a great day for my sister and her family...Justin came home! Lindsay and Britten picked him up at the airport Saturday morning and spent the day with his family. Then, that evening, we all suprised him at River Smith's. He really was suprised. They are so happy to all be back together. We are thankful for the man Justin is and the sacrifice he has made for our country. He had not seen Britten since she was 5 weeks old...she is now 23 weeks old! What a special reunion. I know Lindsay is blessed with a wonderful husband and Britten is blessed with a really special daddy. One day she'll get to hear about the sacrifice he made for our country. Thank you Justin...we're glad you are home!


The happy family



Britten looked so pretty for her daddy!


Lindsay and Britten before they went to the airport

7 comments:

April Carrasco said...

I can't imagine! Too sweet! I am so glad that he is home safe and back in his family's arms.

Ashley said...

Oh what a great Fathers Day present, to be home! He is so wonderful. That is so great. I am so happy for all three of them!

Averi said...

It was such a fun celebration! I am so happy for all of them. (and Mommy looks pretty for Daddy, too!)

kristinbednarz said...

How exciting! Connie called me last night about church stuff and told me he was coming home! I bet they are soooo excited!

Kristin

Kristin said...

Oh how neat! I have been waiting for an update on the reunion, I'm sure he just fell in love with Britten all over again! :)

Ashley said...

I am ready for more updates of this special couple!

Shanta said...

very wonderful. I like how Mommy dressed up too.. gotta love that!