Monday, June 26, 2006

Baby Taylor Update

I thought it was about time for another update...especially for those of you that I don't see often! We had an exciting discovery this weekend. Taylor made my shirt move!! I was on the computer when I noticed she really started kicking. So, I moved to the couch and told Dustin to come feel her. You'd think she was training for the World Cup or something because she was kicking like crazy. After a few minutes, Dustin took his hand off my belly. I was looking down at my shirt and all of a sudden, it moved. I pulled my shirt up and started staring at my belly. Sure enough, she was kicking so hard that she was making my belly move! Dustin and I just sat there and watched her kick for like 20 minutes. It was the most amazing thing!! She may be the next Mia Hamm!

I also found this really cool baby website that shows 3-D pictures of what the baby looks like each week. Now, this is not Taylor, but I imagine she looks something like this. She should be around 11 inches long and over 1 lb. (She was 1.1 lbs 3 weeks ago!) The picture looks a little "alien-like", but it's such a miracle to me!

3 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

I'm so glad that she is healthy and kicking strong!!! Wonderful news!

Averi said...

I am so jealous! (How many times have I said that?) Pat can't feel this little guy move yet, but I feel him all of the time. I am so ready for Pat to be able to feel it, also. Maybe in 10 days. I think that is how far apart we are!

April Carrasco said...

I just can't believe how quick it seems to be going. Maybe not for you. I can't wait to meet her!