Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yard Work with my Honey





Dustin and I went flower shopping on Saturday afternoon. We got lots of flowers and our first tree!! Dustin worked very hard yesterday digging a giant hole and planting the tree. Today, the dust couldn't keep us away! We planted all the flowers. I am so excited!!! It was a lot of fun for us to spend time together. My favorite is the purple and yellow flowers - it's a type of pansy. We also got petunia's and some plants (forgot the name) to line the back of the flower bed. It all looks great!

7 comments:

melissa deaver said...

We definitely could use some yard work. :) Working together is so fun!

Anonymous said...

It really looks good. Looks like ya'll did a great job!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Pretty flowers! Where do you guys live? Lubbock? Slaton? IT looks like you guys are working hard! Very cute!

The Steffens said...

The yard looks great. I will have to stop by and see it in person. Oh, and Dustin really is a hole digger. haha!

Ashley said...

Come on over and tackle the Nelson's yard...

Averi said...

We planted trees, too!! And when I say "we," I mean Pat. I think it looks great!!

Ashley said...

Okay, time for a new post.

I never hear from you anymore...