Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Addicted



Yeah, okay, so I'm addicted to this little girl!! But look at her and you can see why...she's just so darn cute! Some people (Ashley) have requested a new post, but not much is going on. I had a pretty boring weekend...cleaned house a lot on Saturday. I did stop in the middle of my cleaning to go see my sisters dog give birth. I had never seen it before, and I actually found it pretty fascinating. I saw two of the pups being born...here is a chocolate one.
It's actually cuter than I thought. So, if anyone is in the market for a black or chocolate lab, I know where you can find one!! Then, on Sunday I enjoyed baby day at church (which was awesome!) and then took a good long nap. I've just been working this week and vegging out in the evenings. Not much too exciting. But sometimes that's a good thing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...those puppies are so cute!! (And Britten too, of course!) Whatever you do, don't let my husband know about them. I'm sure if we were to hold one of those cute little puppies we would soon have 3 dogs tearing up our backyard!! :)

April Carrasco said...

Man, same goes for my husband. Now that they are here he will really want one. All I need is a 3rd child.

Anonymous said...

Britten gets cuter with each picture. I love those cheeks!

Ashley said...

Finally a new post! :)

Cute puppies and niece! I love it!

Enjoy your relaxation. You defintiely need it and deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I think she does have Lindsay's eyes! What a cutie!!

Sue said...

Did your sister move back to Lubbock?