Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sleepy Puppy



As Dustin and I were watching Jay Leno last night, I looked down on the carpet to find our puppy, Cassie, sleeping with all four paws straight up in the air. She normally sleeps all curled up with her front paws underneath her face, but not last night. I guess she was REALLY tired! Dustin went to get the camera, and he could not resist getting in on all of the fun! After I took the pictures, he was going to wake her up. He picked up her back paw and she did not move. He shook her a little bit and she finally woke up. It scared me so bad...I thought something was wrong. I guess she was really sleeping hard.

4 comments:

April Carrasco said...

That's hilarious!

melissa deaver said...

Nice picture of Dustin - does he normally sleep like that? :)

Ashley said...

Dustin is so silly. I love it. He always makes me laugh.

Shanta said...

Which one is the dog?