Monday, October 17, 2005

Bridal Pictures




This is my cousin, Amanda. She is getting married this weekend to Chad. He is in the navy and is stationed in Hawaii, where they will be living. We had a blast taking her bridal portraits a couple of weeks ago!! Isn't she beautiful?! I have so many great memories with Amanda, including playing house, Barbies, dress up, and of course, learning how to eat ice cream "like a teenager." Thanks, Amanda, for all the great memories! I wish you the best as you begin this new chapter of your life!

3 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Beautiful! Those are great pictures and she is so pretty!

Amy said...

Wow--that dress is amazing! You're an awesome photographer!

Ashley said...

Those are great. You did a really good job.

I was a little nervous when I saw that your post title had the word "lingerie" in it. Remember, I helped pack that for you new home!