Friday, August 06, 2010

Taylor's Boo Boo

I called and made an appointment with a friend on Friday to have our family pictures taken the following Monday. The next morning, Taylor was jumping on the trampoline with Dustin and this happened...

Poor baby! She went face first into the springs. She was really tough and didn't fuss much at all. I think she was scared more than anything. And, I rescheduled pictures, so her cheek will be all healed up. This happened 6 days ago, and the scabs are all off now. You can't even tell!





Of course, I included some pictures of Ryan, too! Check out those bright blue eyes out in our front yard! He's still not walking, but getting closer. He'll take steps toward us, and I'll catch him taking a few steps when he thinks no one is looking! He still only has 2 teeth. His top right has been trying to break through for weeks now. It keeps swelling and he gets super fussy! Luckily, tylenol and ibuprofen do the trick. I'll be glad when it comes in!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Taylor! But I can tell she IS tough! I'm looking forward to seeing both kiddos1 Love you all, gammy

Anonymous said...

I need to fuck Taylor so bad