Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Time

On Saturday evening, we took a picnic supper to the park in Lamesa. The kids had a blast eating a picnic, playing on the playground and getting an ice cream from the ice cream truck! Here's the proof of our fun...
Yep, he's walking everywhere! I'd say he's walking more than he's crawling now! Such a BIG boy!!
What a difference a year makes. Taylor was climbing on everything! This time last year, she wanted to, but was very tentative. Check her out doing the monkey bars with daddy!


I LOVE that smile!

We made many trips down the slide!

Taylor loved the slide, too!
Climbing, again...


I may have to watch Ryan more than Taylor. He climbed half-way up this slide by himself!


Clapping
"Mommy, look what I can do!"

Taking a break


This is a rock wall he climbed up himself!! I had to chase him up to the top before he went down the slide!

Ice cream truck!

Mmmmm...


Of course, Ryan needed one, too!


Such a good big sister! She shares really well with her brother.

Ryan got his second hair cut Friday. He looks so old!



Ready for Mustang Football! Go Brown!


My sister, Lindsay called the other day and told me about this fun project. You take broken crayons and put them in a coated muffin tin. You bake them at 275 for 8 min, let them cool and pop them out. The kids loved coloring with them. I think I'll make them thicker next time!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some cute pictures. Simple things like this they will remember.
Love y'all
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Fun times! Fun days! Fun memories! Hope you have many, many more. Each precious memory will make you smile for many years to come! Spoken from one who recalls many great memories! gammy

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm mm..... 🥵 🥵 🥵
I bet she sucks it good & swallows multiple loads