Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ryan at 8 Months

Eight months ago, we were bringing home a sweet baby boy! Today, he doesn't seem much like a baby at all! Ryan is such a JOY! His smile lights up my day. I love to see him wrinkle his nose and give me that big open-mouth grin. I love to hear him squeal with delight while he watches his sister jump around. I love to see him fall asleep beside Dustin in the chair. I LOVE this little boy! Here's what is going on with Ryan at 8 months...

1) He's on the move all the time! He's crawling everywhere! I will turn my head and he's in the other room by the time I look back.

2) He's eating all kinds of stage 2 baby foods, biter biscuits and puffs. I cannot tell which food he prefers. He seems to love it all...that's a boy for you!

3) He has started babbling a lot more. He's mainly saying "da-da" and "ba-ba", with an occasional "ma-ma" thrown in. It's really funny because he has such a high-pitched voice.

4) He still does not have teeth. Taylor cut 2 teeth at 8 1/2 months, within 2 days of each other. So, maybe they'll be in soon.

Here are some pictures of my sweet 8 month old!


He loves it outside!
















5 comments:

The Steffens said...

He looks so old with that hat on! I love his little gummy smile. Aren't we so blessed with these kids....yesterday I just loved on them all day (remember what I called you about!) May we always remember in the long, hard poop filled days just how good we have it!

By the way, I took a foot picture of Ellie yesterday. Wierd! We are sisters!! Love yall

The Steffens said...

I meant long, hard, poop filled...not hard poop. haha

Libby said...

Does that sweet baby ever do anything but smile those big smiles?? He's just adorable!

Hollie said...

What a cutie!!! Our boys are getting so big! I spotted his Target brand diapers...wish that Cy could wear them- he got an instant diaper rash. :( So it was back to the pricey Cruisers for our boy. What a blessing children are...there's nothing better than being able to stay at home with them!

Anonymous said...

What a nice big handsome boy.
Love,
Pop Pop