Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Pictures

Spring Break is over and Dustin went back to school...boo hoo. It's fun having him home! But only 9 more weeks until summer!! YAY! We had a great time last week, relaxing and playing outside. My kids are such a joy!

Ryan pulled up last night! He's growing up too quickly. He pulled up on the couch. Taylor was screaming, "He's walking!" I said, "No, honey, he just pulled up from his knees to his feet." Silly girl. Ryan still doesn't have any teeth (8 1/2 months old), but the bottom ones look like they could come in any day now! And I know he and I would appreciate that! Those suckers must hurt, because he's been fussing quite a bit lately, and that's just not like him! I took these pictures of him today in overalls...the boy looks just like his daddy!! And I think he may be "cotton-topped" by the end of summer!








Ryan woke up after his nap today so happy and Taylor wanted to get in bed with him. She does this often, and they'll play forever. It is so fun watching them play. I know I say this a lot, but Ryan loves his "sissy". He will see her walk in the room and start squealing and laughing. And she loves him equally as much! Of course, I have a few Taylor stories I must record...
Today, while giving her a bath, she tried to convince me that she was at my wedding. I told her that she wasn't even born yet, to which she replied, "You know nothing about me being born!" Oh, so that 9 hours of labor I experienced 3 1/2 yrs ago wasn't with you...silly girl!
She also told me today that she had a story for me. It went something like this. "Mommy before you were born, I was Ryan's age. Daddy was born, so was Pop Pop and Grandma. And Chrissy and Brian were born, too. But you weren't. They took me to the hospital and the doctor got scissors and cut the hair off my legs and I cried really bad."


Playing in bed after naptime
They are LICKING the crib rails!








Ryan and the biter biscuit...


Now, it's bathtime!!!

Ryan loves playing with Taylor's doll house. I had to get pictures...blackmail someday...



5 comments:

nathan&ambersymank said...

I just love Ryan in his overalls!! too cute! And he is growing so fast!! They things Taylor says such a ham!!

Anonymous said...

That Tay Fa is a trip. What else will she say? That's one cute boy. Look at his muscles!!!
Love y'all
Pop Pop

Amy said...

I can't even take how cute Ryan is. I always make Andy look at them when I'm checking your blog. :) Taylor is hilarious! I bet she and Charlie would get along great. Her story about when everyone was born sounds exactly like his several-times-a-week monologues. It's funny how they're convinced that they know everything! They're like miniature teenagers.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Wow we miss you guys. Glad to see everyone is doing well. I think about you guys a lot on Sundays especially when we feel like having pizza. The kids are getting big! Ryan is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...


Playing in bed after naptimeπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅fakkkk me
πŸ•·️ I would fuck her so fucking hard for at least 18hrs straight, no more than 20min brake, while she sucks my COCK, balls, my ASSHOLE, I'll get doggystyle for her while she spreads my ASS WITH HER HANDS & DEVOURING MY ASS WITH HER AMAZING SWEET LITTLE MOUTH EATING THE INSIDE OF MY BUTTHOLE, TASTING THAT NASTY AS I FORCE HER TO STICK & SLIDE HER TOUNGUE INSIDE ME POURING WITH HER TOUNGUE INTO HER BABY MOUTH πŸ‘„ MY NASTY TREAT HER, I'LL FEED HER GOOD ABUSE HER SO NASTY OH YEAH FAKKK FAKKKJJ Mmmmm fakkkk πŸ₯΅πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦