Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Pictures

My camera is broken (booo) and is going to be in the shop soon. I had to take our Christmas pics with a different camera borrowed from a friend. Atleast I was able to get some pictures done!! I can't believe how big my kids are! Taylor has really grown up a lot lately! She loves to tell you how much she loves you all the time. She's really into cuddling especially in the mornings and after nap time. She LOVES to hug and love on her baby brother. She loves to be the center of attention and is a total drama queen. Where she gets that, I don't know?! My favorite thing she has said lately...She sneezed and said, "Momma, I got bless you on my arm!"

Ryan is 5 1/2 months old. He's eating cereal like a champ! I'm gonna start veggies soon, probably over the Christmas break. He is rolling tummy to back all the time. He wakes up on his back and so happy. I love to hear that little squeal and laugh over the monitor. He has the sweetes giggle! He has grown very fond of the "johnny jumper." He has got quite a vertical and you should check out his calves! He is so happy and easy-going! The other day, I found him asleep in the jumper. He would jump every few minutes but never opened his eyes or lifted his head. It was hilarious! He loves to be held, talked to and cuddled with. He has recently discovered his tongue and loves to stick it out. He also loves his feet. He will pull on his socks until he pulls them off.

These sweet kids are our pride and joy! They bring so much light and happiness to our lives. We are so blessed and can't wait for this Christmas!!
















2 comments:

nathan&ambersymank said...

We loved the christmas card! These pictures are so cute! What a beautiful family! Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas! Love ya'll

Chrissy Cross said...

Great pictures as usual! I love those kiddos!