Friday, April 03, 2009

Taylor's 1st Hair Cut

Taylor got her very first hair cut yesterday! She was surprisingly good and still!! Her hair is so thin and she was getting some really long stringy pieces, so it was time for a cut! She actually cut quite a bit off. I wanted a little bob and thought it would make her hair look thicker. It sure did and turned out SUPER cute! After her hair cut, we went to Taco Villa with Lindsay and Britten, where we ran into my cousin Kristin. Then, I had to go to Walmart and I bought Taylor a surprise for sitting so still! She picked out some nail polish and lip gloss. I also got her some new clips for the new 'do!

This picture was right before she made the first cut. The lady needed her to look down, so I squatted down below her. I love it b/c she looks so uncertain!






ALL DONE!




14 comments:

Libby said...

What a cutie! Love the haircut and the treats she picked out:)

Amy said...

Cute hair cut! What a sweet face!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Cute hairdo! Hope you guys are doing well.

Kristin said...

How cute is she?!? I love her new do!

melissa deaver said...

Super cute!!

Marta said...

her hair is so cute!!! love it!

doubleT said...

I haven't been able to keep up as often as I would like so CONGRATS on the little boy! Brian said the Lewis clan needs a few more men in the mix, so he is excited for you guys too! I'm glad to see everything is going so great! Take care!

Shanta said...

Congrats on the hair cut! she is adorable!

nathan&ambersymank said...

I love her new hair cut!! It is really fun and fits her personality!!! I love it!

April Carrasco said...

Her hair is so cute!

Josh and Staci said...

VERY cute haircut! But how could she not look cute? Love you guys!

The Brays said...

Super Cute! Payton's hair is so curly. I need to get her hair cut too. Taylor looks just precious!

Matt and Jenni said...

Her hair is so cute! And she looks super stoked about the clips and treat! Hope all is going well!

Love y'all

Amy said...

Wow, Taylor is so big... I LOVE the haircut! How are you guys? I miss you!