Friday, November 21, 2008

Taylor's New Shirt

Did you read the t-shirt??? That's right...Taylor is going to be a big sister! It is still very early, but I am due July 11. All of my levels are great (although they were a bit low the first week). If you read my sisters blog, you will see she is expecting, too. In fact, she is due ONE DAY after me. Crazy, huh?! We are super-excited and feel very blessed!


It's been a while since I blogged, so I thought I would catch up on a few other things. I went on a fabulous ladies retreat last weekend with some women from my church. We went to Ruidoso. We had awesome times of devo, praise/worship, eating and of course, shopping! It was a great weekend of laughter, tears, and spiritual renewal!

In other news, Taylor got a trampoline a couple of weeks ago. She LOVES it!!! She jumps on it everyday (yes, even today when it was 45 degrees outside). She is getting a lot more coordinated. Here are a couple of pictures I snapped of her on the trampoline.

Another funny story I wanted to share...a few weeks ago, I was getting cupcakes ready for the fall festival at our church, and Taylor was eating lunch. I was busy, so I was not paying much attention to her. All of a sudden she says, "Look mom, a spider." I look over at her and this is what she had created. I thought it was pretty creative!!



And last, I had to post pictures of Taylor in this adorable outfit my friend Melody got her for her birthday. If you can't see it well, the skirt is like a ballerina skirt. It is adorable on and so cute in person. Thanks Melody...we LOVE it!!


21 comments:

April Carrasco said...

So, so happy for you guys! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I hope you have a great pregnancy.

Ashley said...

It was so fun to text about this on Monday. congrats. Glad your levels were good this week!

Kristin said...

YAY!!! Congrats...how fun to be pregnant with your sis! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Lindsey! That is very neat for the whole family. Best wishes on a healthy pregnancy!

Breana

Anonymous said...

I love her creative spider! And how very blessed this gammy is to already have amazing children, son-in-laws, and grandkids! And to know there are more on the way! Family is suddenly taking a larger meaning to me and it is SO very exciting!

Love you all, mom

pop pop said...

She's doing pretty darn good on the trampoline.. Can't wait for her and Brissy to jump together.

Chrissy Cross said...

Congrats!! Taylor will be a super big sister and she will be a good helper for you!! I'm excited to see you guys next week!!

melissa deaver said...

Congratulations!! I was pregnant with my sister too and it was so fun!

Shanta said...

WHoa baby! Congrats guys, that is so wonderful! Taylor is looking so grown up... and beautiful!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! SOOO happy for you!

Libby said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome! It is so fun being pregnant with your sister, even if she doesn't live by you...y'all will have so much fun! Keep us updated, we'll be thinking of you often....

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't be more excited for you guys...and how fun that you and Lindsay are pregnant together!!! Yea for babies!!

Ashleigh :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Allyson, I am so happy for you, Dustin and Taylor. Hope everything goes well and I will keep checking back for progress reports!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love Taylor's shirt! Congratulations! Jill Moudy

Alisa Palmer said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Melody Forest McKee said...

Love it! And congrats again!

Luft Family said...

Congrats! Having two little ones is tons of fun. Taylor will enjoy being a big sis!

Amy said...

Taylor will be a great big sister!! Congrats!

Hollie said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It will be so much fun to be pregnant with your sister again. Cassie is 4 weeks ahead of me & Davida is 6 days behind me (oh, I'm not sure if they've told your bible class yet so keep it on the down low)!!! Next summer will be so much fun!!!!! Would you mind passing along your current address? Sending out x-mas cards. CONGRATS again!!!!!

Taylor Made said...

Yeah!!! Congrats and how fun to go through pregnancy with your sister! Keep us all posted!

Jennifer K said...

Congrats!!! That is exciting!