Monday, July 14, 2008

Mud Fun and Little Ladybug

I watched Trax and Ramzi today. After the rain we had this morning and our naps, we decided we should play outside in the sprinkler. The kiddos quickly got tired of the sprinkler, especially when they found these big mud puddles in the yard. Taylor wasn't all that fond of it, but eventually dug her hands in!


Ramzi giving Trax "the look" after he nailed her with mud

Check out how muddy Trax got!! Can you see the mudpile on his head???


Proof that Taylor DID get her hands muddy!
Afterwards, they 3 all enjoyed a bath together! The water was so dirty, we had to drain it and refill it halfway through.


I had to post these next pictures of Taylor's new ladybug bows. Dustin's cousins wife, Carla, made them and many others. I won them in an auction at a family reunion a few weeks ago. We had the perfect ladybug outfit to match the bows.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

precious, precious, precious

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wish I would have been there to play in the mud too. Oh, to be a kid again! I love the one pic of TayTay where she is scrunching her nose. Those are the most precious hair bows ever!!
-Aunt Staci

doubleT said...

Hey lady! TayTay looks so cute as always. I finally made Brian and I a blogspot.....http://brianandshelbylewis.blogspot.com/
I kind of jumped the gun on the shelby lewis part, but oh well!

Alisa Palmer said...

so cute! has taylor's hair gotten considerably more blond this summer? Matt and I were arguing the other day - I swore it's always been light but he swears it used to be dark brown.

Larissa said...

I can't believe how big Ramzi is...oh my goodness, I didn't even recognize her!

Shanta said...

I want to put her in my pocket.

Libby said...

I know I say this pretty much every time I comment, but she is so cute!!! Hope you guys are doing good!

Kristin said...

Looks like fun! I used to love playing in the mud when I was little! And those ladybug clips are too cute!!

Sara said...

Allyson, she is sooooooooo cute. Thanks for taking photos of us! I can't wait to see the awesome job you did!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

You've already got her playing mud football? Awesome! We miss y'all!

doubleT said...

Hey lady! How do you get your pictures to post showing the full picture? Mine are always cropped along the right side. Maybe they are just too big.... I will try to figure it out, but let me know if you know!