Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Summertime!

Reasons I love summertime, in pictures...

1) Yummy fresh fruits and vegetables. If you can't tell, Taylor is eating a tomato, like you would eat an apple. We went to the apple orchard in Post a couple weeks ago. There were 6 girls and 3 adults. When I wasn't looking, Taylor grabbed this tomato from a basket and took a big bite. She LOVED it.



A few more pics from the orchard...



All the kids looking at the water fountain outside

I thought this was cool of Jadyn blowing a dandelion!


2) Cute summer outfits. This sun dress is from her Grandma and Grandpa!

3) Popsicles!!!!!
4) Swimming! Taylor swam in a big pool at Mikaela's birthday party a few weeks ago. She was a little tentative at first, but loved it once she got used to it!
And a few more pics from the swimming party...
The birthday girl
Chloe and her cupcake
What a cute backside!
Taylor and Riley...they are a couple weeks apart and LOVE each other!!!
5) More time with Daddy! I LOVE this picture!!
6) Letting Taylor run around in just her diaper!


7) Sunglasses and other cute accessories!


8) Sonic drinks!

9) Playing at the park


Now, here are a few more random pictures that I just couldn't leave off!

We got Taylor a Tim Duncan jersey when we went to the Spur's game. I love it on her!!



Taylor had ravioli and Cheetos for lunch the other day. I had to hose her down afterwards!



In some ways, I feel like our summer is busier than the school year. We have so much jammed into 2 1/2 months. When I get too busy, or try to do too much, I see this face and remember to SLOW DOWN!!!

10 comments:

melissa deaver said...

She is so cute! And I love how serious she looks in her diaper picture (with the sunglasses of course). :)

The Brays said...

I love all the pictures! Taylor is so cute. Ya'll seem super busy all the time. How fun! Enjoy your summer.

Alisa Palmer said...

adorable. love the cheeto face and the tomato - although it looks like she got a sunburn in the pic right after! man that kid is red - either that or it was the tomato!

tell taylor i'm cool for whenever she wants to call again..you know...if something notable happens.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to scrapbook more pictures. (I know I'm sick!!!!)
She is way too precious! Love you all, gammy

Kerry Kern said...

She is so cute. I love all the pictures, you make my blog look so pathetic, my camera is just a cheapie and it shows.

Libby said...

Okay, those are the cutest pictures ever!! Looks like y'all are having a great summer so far:)

pop pop said...

Great summertime pictures. Can't wait to get Taylor and Britten together. That's going to be fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a ham! She is so full of life and has the best smile. Great pictures.

Breana

Ashley said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! Was she sunburned in the second pictures? I love Tay-Tay.

Let's have a swim date with the girls very soon. When are you coming to Lubbock?

Anonymous said...

All of the pics are SO cute. Can't wait to see you guys. Prob. at Brian's wedding. Love you!!