Friday, June 27, 2008

More Cactus Cuties!!

Last week, I went to Virginia and Pennsylvania with the Cactus Cuties. I had such a BLAST!!! These first pictures were on our free day. We went to the mall and the girls found these swimsuits. Then, we were off to the beach!











I love this next picture. The girls cannot have any sugar for 48 hours prior to a gig. So, they usually talk about all the yummy things they will consume AFTER the gig is over. This time, they made a list of all the sugar they would eat. This is Madeline's list...check out the last line. :-)

Getting ready to sing at the 700 Club. The girls had their hair and make-up done. What stars!!!

Singing at The 700 Club. Make sure and watch them on July 4, when it airs! They did SO GREAT!!!


After the 700 Club, we were headed to Eerie, PA, where the girls were going to sing at the Manufacturers Association of Northwest Pennsylvania Convention. These people gave them star treatment! A limo picked them up and drove them to a private airport. Here is the girls reaction when they found out they were riding in a limo...




We were driven to a private airport to board a private leer jet. I told you...star treatment!!! The jet was a great experience. The girls worked on recording music videos in the air. It was TOO cute!



The girls sang the National Anthem at the convention and of course, totally rocked the house!! Everyone was SO impressed!






The speakers at the convention were Fred Thompson, John Edwards and Ari Fleischer. The girls were first to take photos with them. How cool is that?!







The hotel we stayed in overlooked Lake Eerie. So, after they were finished singing, we took some photos outside. It was really cold, but the girls toughed it out!



These are the sweetest and most talented girls. I fall in love with them a little more each time I hang out with them!! These are just a FEW of the great pictures from the week. Make sure and check here in the next week or two for all the photos.

4 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

that's incredible allyson! so amazing that you get to do all of that! i'm so happy for you!

April Carrasco said...

Those swimsuits are so cute! I love all the pictures and am so happy for you that you get to be a part of this :)!!

Sara said...

Allyson, My name is Sara Kemp and I don't think I've ever really met you...but I know of you through Amy Thane.
I was wondering if I could get your number, and if you have time, if you could take pics of my family! Our kids just turned 5 and 1 and the pics are really for Carson's first birthday. Anyways, if you have time can I call you and make an appointment? Thanks!!! Your photos are AMAZING! And I saw the pics you took of the Thane's, so cute!

The Brays said...

You do such amazing work!!!!