Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Fall

I love fall! It's definitely my favorite time of year. One of our blog topics that I've missed is to list your 10 favorite things about fall. Here goes...

1) The coolness and crispness in the air

2) Halloween

3) The leaves changing color

4) Football!!!

5) Thanksgiving

6) Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, etc.

7) Sunsets...for some reason, they seem prettier in the fall
8) Jean Jackets
9) Tall boots
10) Smell of spices cooking
We took Taylor to Cumberland Presbyterian the other evening for some cute fall pictures with pumpkins. She loved it! She called the pumpkins balls. When we put her in her carseat she cried "More Balls." She was not ready to go.













Taylor had lots of fun playing in the dirt in our front yard the other night! She climbed right in the barrel and dug her toes in the dirt! She had a good bath after we got inside!

11 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Such a cute shirt with the pumpkins!

Libby said...

I can't believe she's talking so much! What a sweet girl you have, looks like she's a pretty happy baby:) Oh, and congrats on the house news, that should be so nice! keep us posted...missed your blogging...this boring stay at home mom is not near as busy as you and loves looking at all the pics you put up:) Happy late birthday to sweet Taylor!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up in these pictures. It must be because she's "1" now.

kristinbednarz said...

she looks so much like you!

such a cutie pie!

Yeah! Now that you will be living in Southland, that means you can come see me at the video store on Thursdays! Hey, are you looking to add a new baby to your "day care"? I have someone who's looking for someone in January.

Anonymous said...

She's the cutest little punkin I've ever seen. Love ya'll

Crockett said...

Sooo cute. I can't believe how cute she is. Cami was ranting and raving about her to me the other day and it is all true. You should try sticking her in one of those pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Allyson she looks so much like you in that very top picture! So cute!

Amy said...

Taylor's such a doll! I loved getting to play with y'all the other day and I'm so sad we missed her party!

Jennifer K said...

I can't believe she is one! It looks like you are having a great fall!

Ashley said...

I love the one of Taylor in the wind!

Marta said...

She really is just beautiful Allyson! I can't believe she's already one!