Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Decision 2006

Nope, this is not a political post. So, all of you political/history nerds like my husband, don't get your hopes up!! This is about our big family decision this year. I've decided to stay at home!!! My last day at work is tomorrow. Starting in January, I will be keeping kiddos from my home and running my photography business. I'm keeping two girls that are sisters (16 months and 3 1/2 yrs old). I'm also keeping my cousin Thatcher. He is 12 days younger than Taylor. I will be extra busy, but it will be so fun and so worth it. I'm not cut out to be a career mommy...I'm meant to be a stay-at-home mommy. My neighbor also stays at home with their 17 month old boy and keeps a 20 month old girl. I really enjoy hanging out with her, and know we will probably be spending lots of time together, especially outside when the weather gets better.
Of course I can't post without a picture. Here's a couple from a week or two ago...


12 comments:

melissa deaver said...

I'm pretty sure that's going to be the best job ever! :)

Averi said...

YEA FOR ME!!! and Thatcher! Going back to work is going to kill me, but it is som much easier to know that Thatcher will be hanging out with his cousin. I am so happy for you...and so happy for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that you made a good choice! You will be great at this, too! Love the pics....of Ally JR!

The Steffens said...

That last comment was from me. I am not sure what I did.

April Carrasco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Carrasco said...

I am so happy for you that everything has fallen into place. I hope Miss Taylor is feeling better.

kristinbednarz said...

Ally, I know you guys are probably a bit scared budget wise, but dang girl! Life is so much better with the priorities are in check. Despite the beans and rice every night for dinner. Wait? That was my life 13 years ago. I'm sure with your cooking skills you can come up with another low budget good tasking meal.

HA!

I'll do whatever I can to support you in this!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! What a blessing! We will have to set up a playdate!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Congrats! That sounds exciting. :) Hope you enjoy it so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Taylor will benefit from this decision more than anyone else and that is what made you come to this decision in the first place! How can you go wrong? I'll do whatever I can to help. love you all more than you can ever imagine!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Congrats Allyson! It's a job you will never regret! Best of luck with that.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.