Friday, December 01, 2006

The Davies Kiddos










Meet Kellyn and Blaze. I took Christmas pictures for them a week ago. It was so fun!! Kellyn is 8, going on 18. She LOVES the camera and the camera loves her! She has such a sweet spirit. When I was in college, I flew to Dallas with her and her mom to be Kellyn's nanny while her mom was in a job training. I think she was about 15 months old at the time and was so cute. I can't believe how grown up she is!!
Her brother, Blaze, is 3 and is a handful! This isn't a bad thing, though because he has so much personality and is full of emotion. It's fun to capture a child's personality, and with Blaze it was easy. He can tell a really good story...such imagination!
Hays and Kenda, it was fun to see ya'll again. Thanks for letting me take pictures of your two sweet kiddos! I can't believe how big they are!!

3 comments:

Averi said...

Are they the cutest or what? I love to hear Blaze's stories, also! They are always very dramatic. You did a great job (even if they are the cutest kids ever to begin with!)

Robby and Lynsey said...

Beautiful kiddos! You are doing a fantastic job with your photography! YOu just keep getting better and better. Must be all the extra practice you've been getting lately. :)

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

How did I miss this blog? Thanks for posting my kids. You did a great job. I love the pictures so much, many of my loved ones are getting a framed picture for Christmas. Thanks again!