Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just Hanging Out

Boy that light sure is bright!!
It sure is a tough life!
Check out the dimple on her left cheek. Her cheeks are so fat, we weren't sure if she had dimples, but there it is!
Staring at her daddy.
Dustin gave Taylor her first rose with a note that said "You inspire me." It's amazing that someone so new and small can inspire you, but it's so true.
A dozen beautiful roses from my hubby. I'm so blessed by him and his amazing love!!

Taylor has been an absolute doll all day! It has been so fun to have her home. I feel like she has brought strength to mine and Dustin's marriage (not that it was lacking...it just got that much better)! She makes me smile and laugh and brings more joy to my life than I could EVER have imagined. I knew I would love her, but it's more than words could ever describe!!!

We go to the pediatrician tomorrow for a weight and color check with the nurse. I'm interested to see what she weighs. She eats so stinkin' good! She always eats at least 1 1/4 ounces, most of the time all 2 ounces, and would keep going if we would let her. She hasn't hardly spit up at all either and never wastes a drop while we're feeding her. I'm so proud of her. Can you tell??!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting more beautiful every day. The dimple sure is cute. The picture of her looking at her daddy she looks like she's thinking "So that's the crazy dude I've been hearing all this time!!!"
Ha!

The Steffens said...

Isn't amazing how much joy something so little can bring you!!! I like the picture of her yawning!! Way cute!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay is absolutely right. Soemthing this little can truly bring you tons of joy. . .and lots of changes . . . and tons of love . . . and amazing blessings!!!! We are all so very blessed! Love the pictures! (I've got to get busy scrapbooking
haha)

Anonymous said...

the yawn shot is priceless! The girls are dying to see her! (including this girl...) How are you feeling?

Kristin said...

Ally, she is SO adorable. I know I say that about all babies, but she really is one of the prettiest newborns I have ever seen! We are so happy for y'all!!!