Monday, August 21, 2006

Showered with Love

Yesterday was absolutely amazing! Dustin, Taylor and I were "showered with LOVE." I've been thinking a lot about bringing a child into this world. There's so much turmoil going on and it just worries me to think of my sweet innocent little girl in such a crazy world. But yesterday showed me something so different. It showed me that Dustin and I have such great family and friends that will help us in raising little Taylor in the ways that God wants us to. The outpouring of love and support and generosity we received was AMAZING!! Thank you to all who were there, who showered us with love and gifts, who helped prepare for such a fun day, and who were there to show their love and support for this new little girl we are having! Words cannot describe the appreciation that we have for all that was done...I am in awe!! There is no doubt that Taylor will be loved...she already is!

Of course, blogger is not cooperating, and I can't get my pictures to download. I'll try again later!

1 comment:

Averi said...

Your shower was great! I can't wait to meet Taylor. Hey, how did your stomack measure? You may not want to post it.
You tell me yours and I will tell you mine!