Sunday, June 04, 2006

Baby Chloe

Many of you have been praying for baby Chloe Settle. She and her big sister and mom and dad have been in Slaton for a week now. When Dustin and I saw Chloe last week (for the first time in person), we both cried. She is so perfect and so beautiful. She is truly the picture of health! I cannot believe there was a time when this little girl almost did not make it. She is almost 6 months old now...can you believe she was a preemie?! Thank you for your prayers. I know her parents and the rest of us in the family are truly grateful. God has plans for this little girl. I can't wait to see what He has in store for her!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

She is precious! What a blessing!

What is her health status these days?

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Many things they still do not know. She seems to have good vision, which they were unsure of. She cannot see peripherally out of one side. Like I said, other problems may come later, but overall she seems really healthy. A true miracle!!!

April Carrasco said...

I couldn't have said it better . . . MIRACLE! God is good.

Amy said...

Wow--she's SO amazing! What a ray of hope! Thanks so much to you and Dustin and her folks for sharng her with us--she's a blessing to me and I've never even met her! I can't wait to find out who you've got in your belly! I hope it's a little buddy so he and Charlie can be on the same peewee football team!!