Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Four Things

Not much going on lately in the Wall household, so I copied this from Shanta's blog to keep you all entertained.

Four Things
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Babysitter
2 Paper collator and stapler at my Dad's print shop
3. Pharmacy Technician
4. Medical Equipment Delivery

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Nothing to Lose
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3) Sound of Music
4. Serendipity

Four books I could read over & over:
1. Any Mary Higgins Clark
2. Power of a Praying Wife
3. How to study the Bible
4. Life of David Gale

Four places you have lived:
1. Slaton, TX
2. Lubbock, TX - Sedona Townhomes (awww...the memories)
3. Lubbock, TX - LCU Girls Dorm
4. Lubbock, TX - Our first home
(This one was a strech seeing as that I've lived in two towns my whole life!)

Four TV shows you like to watch:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Extreme Makeover Home Addition
4. Law and Order

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Manitou Springs, CO
2. Ruidoso
3. Florida
4. Hawaii

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. BLOGLAND
2. Photography Forum
3. Launchcast
4. Air 1

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jalepeno Garlic Tilapia (at Carinos)
2. Guacamole
3. Thick, juicy hamburger
4. Any kind of sweets

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Vegging out on the couch
2. Bed and Breakfast with my hubby
3. Shopping
4. On a Tropical Island, laying on the beach, sipping some tropical drink!

2 comments:

Jodel Phillips said...

Hey Allyson!
What photography forum are you visiting...if I may be so nosey?

I second the tropical beach with the fruity drink idea ANYDAY!!!!

Jodel

Shanta said...

I can't believe your favorite food is talapia. I can't get on board with that, but I'm with you on just about everything else, except of course, experience in the collating industry. Give Cowboy and Cassie a smooch from us!